January 18, 2016

Good Hair Cards in 2016


This spring, the Good Hair Cards collection will expand  to include Thank you cards, Mother's Day cards, note cards, tote bags, and IPad covers.  Although Good Hair Cards sell well, I'm still working on my marketing strategies because getting my cards into the big stores is one thing and getting customers into the store to buy them is another. I know Good Hair Cards is popular because I've seen the joyful reactions of people who buy them. Yet if I want to sell my cards on a national and international scale, I will need a great marketing plan and I'm not talking about placing ads on Facebook either. Too many folks think all you have to do is post something on Facebook and it will sell. Ha! Building a healthy business still takes a lot of old fashion hard work and TIME. There are no overnight successes in the greeting card business. 

Jeanetmarie